Human Resources Analyst - National Foods :
- Full Time
This newly created and exciting role awaits an analytical and data-driven mind who can be the right hand in assisting our Group HR Executive in keeping her finger on the pulse of what’s central to the success of National Foods – OUR PEOPLE!
Situated within the heart of our Head Office HR Team, you will be centrally accountable for analysing, evaluating, drawing, and translating data to timeously direct and enable us to make fundamental decisions across all HR value chain indicators. Through your valuable insights and analytics, we will require you to confidently translate and report on these meaningful HR-related areas (e.g. reward, resourcing, employee relations, succession planning).
Duties and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities as a proactive and curious individual, who is not hesitant to initiate and direct our HR Executive, will include:
– Consolidating all Group HR data and payroll reports
– Maintaining records of statistical data on staff activities bearing on compensation
– Monitoring and tracking agreed staff costs and other HR metrics and analytics
– Development of dashboards and control mechanisms for reporting
– Providing input and sourcing of periodic staff-related data to provide remuneration proposals
– Analysing and reporting on HR operational and compliance risk, together with providing support in resolving audit variances.
– Assisting the development, progression, and moderation of operating policies, guidelines, standard tools, templates, and systems to encourage best practices across the group
– Supporting the delivery of group-wide HR projects and interventions e.g. staff engagement and pulse surveys
Qualifications and Experience
This role calls for a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum upper 2nd class) Economics, Statistics and Computer Science (or a Business Degree), together with no less than 2-3 years experience.
Your proven track record in the following is important to us:
– Exceptional Excel and presentation skills are non-negotiable
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate, establish a strong rapport, and build credibility with all stakeholders is key
– Commercial and business acumen
– HR experience a distinct added advantage
How to Apply
In return, National Foods offers you the stability to work for a leading food manufacturer, where our people are hardworking, results-driven high achievers, always striving towards building their personal growth and professional careers.
In return, your performance will be quickly recognized, and rewarded with your scope to grow your career infinite, since National Foods forms part of the Innscor Group of Companies.
If you are looking for purpose, belonging, and an opportunity to make an impact, then please email [email protected] by the latest Monday, 6 September 2021