Kiosk Teller (Kariba) :
- Full Time
Our Client is looking for Tellers to provide top class service to its Banking customers in a professional and friendly manner, through account transactions, providing information and advice to banking customers and non-customers on the banks products and services. Paying special attention to detail policy and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing good customer service.
• Cross selling of bank’s products and services.
• Processing Foreign currency switches for all currencies
• Redemption of remittances
• Cash withdrawals and deposit taking
• Transaction capturing.
• Provide accurate information to customers at all times.
• ATM custodian
• Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service at all times.
• Adhere to policy and procedure both internal and external for the protection of the customer.
• To complete all customer transactions efficiently and accurately.
• Be confident to raise any concerns over discrepancies at the first point of realization.
• Communicate with the customer articulately and accurately, paying attention to detail and always using the customer's name.
• Deal with customer complaints and enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
• Take ownership for customer issues acknowledging how to escalate with respect and discretion towards the customer.
• Provide assistance and offer advice or alternatives that will benefit the customer.
• Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting where applicable.
• Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge and skill.
• Remain compliant when signing for documents, or when carrying out tasks that involve dual control.
• Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
• To adapt positively to change(s) in working practices or environment.
• Cash balancing on a regular basis
• Attend to and resolve basic technical failures (first-line support.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Banking and Finance or any other related qualification.
• At least 3 years` experience working in a banking environment.
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues typical for the country's banking system
• Good problem-solving skills, expressing the ability to question, listen and understand and respond to customer queries timely.
• The ability to show empathy (where necessary) to diffuse and resolve customer dissatisfaction.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use own initiative.
• Strong time Management skills.
• Team player with ability to work in a dynamic cultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to [email protected] with the subject,'' Kariba".