- Full Time
Our client, a dynamic law firm is looking for an individual who can manage multiple priorities, is analytical, meets deadlines, has a passion for numbers, pays attention to detail and is committed to maintaining confidentiality. The successful candidate will report to the Finance Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of group consolidated management accounts and tax returns.
• Controlling income and expenditure.
• Preparation of financial packs for internal and external audits.
• Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements.
• Creation and adoption of various subsidiary’s prospectuses.
• Analysing financial information and business plans.
• Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation.
• Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
• Evaluating financial operations to recommend best practices, identify issues, strategize
solutions, and help the organization run efficiently.
• Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement and profit maximization.
• Implementing robust accounting systems in subsidiaries for accountability and
• Advising on meeting targets and creating investment capital.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree in Accountancy.
• A professional qualification e.g., ACCA would be an added advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
• Time management.
• Systems analysis.
• Critical thinking.
• Reliable and trustworthy.
How to Apply
If interested, email your CV, and contact details to [email protected] by Monday 4 October 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only qualified candidates will be considered.