Administration Officer :
- Full Time
ZINGSA, a statutory body established in terms of the Research Act (Chapter 10:22) is searching for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the following posts:
Administration Officer x1
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations of the ZINGSA.
• Custody of ZINGSA assets register and ensuring adequate insurance.
• Articulation of corporate governance issues.
• Organising Board and/ or stakeholder meetings.
• Ensuring the efficient utilization and control of ZINGSA assets through appropriate management systems.
• Administration budget formulation, control and material purchases.
• Development and implementation of ZINGSA security plan.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/ Administration or equivalent.
• At least 5 years working experience in Administration.
• Interpersonal skills in developing relationships with stakeholders and problem-solving ability.
• Excellent organizing, scheduling and time management skills.
• Competency in computer applications such as Excel, Word and Administration Information systems such as SAP
How to Apply
Applications giving full personal details; certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 24 December 2021:
The Director General
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue.