In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or full CIS/ACCA/CIMA or its equivalent;
- Three (3) years post qualification experience;
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting Package;
- The successful incumbent should be a Public Accountant;
- A relevant Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
9.2 Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of stores and stocks through periodic stock takes;
- Supervises the procurement of fuel ensuring that minimum re-order levels are maintained;
- Supervises and manages all stocks re-order levels;
- Investment analysis, market research and recommends the investment of the University excess funds;
- Secretariat to the Investment committee;
- Analysis of all Canteens’ trading accounts;
- Supervises and ensure that daily and weekly Canteen reports are submitted;
- Reviews all canteen procurement requirements to ensure that they are in line with the unit performance;
- Assessment of Farm and Printing Press financial performance;
- Producing a report on a monthly basis and updating of the Investment register;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to [email protected] consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education.
P Bag 1020
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for receipt of applications will be Monday, 15 November 2021 .
For more information phone ( 66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
“Promoting Science for Human Development”