CENTRE MANAGER: MUREWA (1 Post) :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position that has arisen within the National Arts Council of Zimbabwe:
The person reports to the Assistant Director (Arts Promotion and Development) at Head Office
JOB PURPOSE To coordinate, facilitate. regulate. promote, account and supervise the administration of the arts and cultural activities at Murewa Culture Centre.
Duties and Responsibilities
•KEY RESULT AREAS
• Produce a strategic plan in line with the development of the Centre to be a National Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH) Centre and develop clear time framed annual work plans and budgets in line with the strategic plan
• Coordinate ICH festivals and to establish and ensure active participation of Safeguarding Committees of ICH elements.
• Develop a resource mobilization strategy for the funding of arts and culture programmes and projects including viable income generating projects at the Centre.
• Establish networks, linkages and partnerships with relevant stakeholders for a van-win relationship
• Produce issue based. annual and monthly narrative and financial reports for all activities at the Centre.
Qualifications and Experience
COMPETENCE AND SKILLS
• Dynamic self-motivated administrator and researcher with a passion of the arts
• Integrity and Good interpersonal skills
• Good communication and negotiating skills
• Enterprising personality with an eye for business
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
• A degree in a field related to the arts/culture/sow' sciences.
• Proven experience in public/private sector in the area of arts will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of the arts and culture sector is a must.
• Must be computer literate
How to Apply
The organisation offers an attractive remuneration package, details of which will be revealed to shortlisted applicants.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional certificates by 25th June 2022.
The Director National Arts Council of Zimbabwe
Education Services Centre, Mount Pleasant
P. O. Box 10463
National Arts Council of Zimbabwe (NACZ) was created through an Act of Parliament in 1985 and it Champions the promotion and development of the arts sector by providing support, initiating arts pro...