Director Of Studies :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key duties and responsibilities will include the following;
• Handling all college academic and student affairs.
• Administering academic quality assurance systems and other institutional guides and codes of practice on academic quality management
• promoting academic honesty. research and realistic creativity (innovation) among students and staff inline with the Education 5.0 policy thrust.
• Supervising the development of best-in-class online learning material and
incorporation of current technology in delivery of eLearning curricula.
• maintaining all associate, affiliate and special relationships of the college with other academic institutions
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should have:
• Earned a Ph.D. A bias towards ICTs or their extensive use is an advantage
• A master's degree in education management
• At least (5) years' experience in higher education management, lecturing, curriculum development, academic research and student affairs management.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit a written application and copies of academic certificates and a detailed CV to;
The Administration Secretary
40 Livingstone Avenue. Harare
Email: [email protected]
All applications should reach us no later than the close of business on Friday 29 October 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.