Legal Officer :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following position that have arisen within our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct research, draft legal documents, interpret laws, rules and regulations, prepare legal opinions and briefs for management;
. Assist in the implementation of the policy and legal functions and activities in accordance with the Organization's Protocols and other legal and policy texts;
. Lead in the identification of legal risks and provide recommendations in line with strategic objectives and regulatory standards of the organisation.
• Manage legal correspondences received from external parties.
• Assist in the review, for substantive accuracy and consistency of legal documents, position papers, speaking points, policy research and protocols;
• Champion the identification of new/revised statutes, guidelines and regulations impacting the organisation and provide timeous legal opinions for compliance by the organisation.
. Litigation management through review of cases and tracking progress on various litigation cases in liaison with external lawyers.
. Assist in the management of outsourced legal services, issuance of instructions and briefings to external legal services providers
• Perform any other duties and tasks as may be assigned
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Law.
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar or related environment
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CV's, certified copies of academic and professional certificates clearly indicating position being applied for should be submitted to: [email protected]
/the advertiser box.
Herald House, HARARE.
Deadline 16 Oct 2021