In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following position that have arisen within our organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct research, draft legal documents, interpret laws, rules and regulations, prepare legal opinions and briefs for management;
. Assist in the implementation of the policy and legal functions and activities in accordance with the Organization’s Protocols and other legal and policy texts;
. Lead in the identification of legal risks and provide recommendations in line with strategic objectives and regulatory standards of the organisation.
• Manage legal correspondences received from external parties.
• Assist in the review, for substantive accuracy and consistency of legal documents, position papers, speaking points, policy research and protocols;
• Champion the identification of new/revised statutes, guidelines and regulations impacting the organisation and provide timeous legal opinions for compliance by the organisation.
. Litigation management through review of cases and tracking progress on various litigation cases in liaison with external lawyers.
. Assist in the management of outsourced legal services, issuance of instructions and briefings to external legal services providers
• Perform any other duties and tasks as may be assigned
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Law.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional certificates clearly indicating the position being applied for should be submitted to: [email protected] /the advertiser box. Di06552976, Herald House, HARARE. Deadline 16 Oct 2021