In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
What You'll Need To Succeed In This Role
- Product knowledge: Deeply understand the technology and features of the Package product area.
- UX Research : Conduct solution validation with the guidance of your Product Design Manager and incorporate insights into design decisions to fulfill user and business needs.
- Deliverables: Create deliverables for your product area (for example: competitive analyses, user flows, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, etc.) that solve real user problems through the user experience.
- Communication: Communicate the results of UX activities within your product area to the UX department, cross-functional partners within your product area, and other interested GitLab team members using clear language that simplifies complexity.
- Usability: Proactively identify both small and large usability issues within your product area.
- Iteration: Practice design iteration and take part in the monthly release process by breaking down the designs to fit release cadence, reviewing and approving merge requests submitted by developers.
- Design system: Keep design components available and up to date in prototyping tools, ensuring that reusable components fit visually and functionally together, actively contribute to the Pajamas Design System .
- Design reviews: Participate in Design Reviews, giving and appropriately receiving feedback.
- UX debt: Understand UX debt and make recommendations for its resolution with the help of a Sr. Product Designer or your Product Design Manager.
You should apply if:
- You bring at least a couple of years of experience designing developer tools, enterprise software, or complex web applications
- You understand the developer workflow.
- You enjoy getting involved in research and usability testing, and you continually look to improve your user research abilities.
- You want to design for a complex product with technical users who have continually evolving needs.
- You're able to demonstrate your product design skills across user research, UX strategy, wireframing, prototyping, product strategy, and visual design during our Hiring Process .
- The idea of playing a key part in the evolution of our Pajamas Design System is truly exciting to you.
- You bring some familiarity with developer tools. This could be demonstrated by your experience writing code, configuring CI/CD pipelines, reviewing frontend merge requests, or using Git and its command-line.
- Our values of collaboration, results, efficiency, diversity, iteration, and transparency resonate with you
TO APPLY CLICK HERE