Professor / Associate Professor / Senior Lecturer / Lecturer: Faculty Of Commerce And Law: Department Of Accounting And Auditing: National
Centre (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and launching new degree programmes;
• Developing open and distance electronic learning materials including writing modules and study guides;
• Developing, designing, outlining, reviewing or rebranding a minimum of one (1) programme per year;
• Conducting a minimum of two (2) face to face or online tutorials per semester;
• Carrying out research and creative work;
• Managing technology enabled teaching;
• Establishing partnerships with industry and local communities;
• Fostering Education 5.0 through innovation and industrialization;
• Engaging in community service;
• Interfacing with other Faculties;
• Engaging in University service; and
• Carrying out any other duties as assigned by the Dean.
Qualifications and Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of a Master's Degree in Accounting;
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is a must;
• Possession of a PhD in any of the areas stated above is an added advantage;
• A minimum of two (2) years teaching experience in an institution of Higher Learning is a requirement;
• Knowledge of technology-enabled open and distance teaching is an added advantage; and • Computer literacy is a must.
How to Apply
CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT HAVE THE STIPULATED REQUIREMENTS NEED NOT APPLY.
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications consisting of the following documents: application letter, certified educational and professional certificates as well as transcripts and curriculum vitae with contact details (telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three
(3) referees as follows;
• in PDF format as a single document to: [email protected]
Applications should be received not later than 5 September 2021.