A company in the travel and tourism industry seeks an experienced Travel Agent to become part of its dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for providing high level customer service through selling tickets and travel packages to direct clients in person, by email, telephone or online.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist clients in finding travel package deals of their needs including but not limited to air travel, travel insurance, visa facilitation, holiday packages, concierge and vaccinations.
2. Have knowledge of local and international packages
3. Provide competitive but profitable trips assuring that quality of tours is consistently of a high standard.
4. Build and Maintain client database and information.
5. Secure new customers and retention through high levels of customer services.
6. Inform customers of the terms and condition and cancellation policy for each booking.
7. Handle customer complaints with diplomacy and refer to General Manager whenever necessary.
8. Research destinations and on domestic travel and tourism information.
9. Record all enquiries and bookings.
10. Book flights and visas linked to the current booking system and ensure all other services are confirmed.
11. Check daily amount of cash and credit card payments and report to accounts department.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience: 5 years
Education level: Diploma
Qualifications: Travel and Tourism
Training: Amadeus Booking System
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]