A progressive local NGO is seeking a qualified and experienced (3-5yrs) professional typist with report writing and data entry skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key functions include
• Sourcing and organizing raw data, including audio files, working documents, and research papers;
• Typing and formatting documents according to predetermined standards;
• Editing reports / minutes to ensure that it is error-free, consistent, and adherent to guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma / HND or equivalent in related field; Prior experience in data entry / typist is preferable; 85-95 WPM;
• Advanced proficiency in mainstream word processors;
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Please email your cover note, CV and qualifications to [email protected]