Sales Agent / Representatives
Advance Fenestration (Pty) Ltd situated in Johannesburg, South Africa is looking to expand their products into Southern Africa. We are looking for a dynamic person to manage sales into the respective area we are trying to target. We are looking to employ the suitable candidate to represent our company to the local construction industry in the sales & marketing of aluminium windows & doors.
Advance Fenestration (Pty) Ltd specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke architectural aluminium fenestration for local and export markets. We offer a wide range of custom-made aluminium, doors, shutters, louvres, decorative window blinds, performance/double glazing glass and frameless products, ensuring that we meet the required aesthetic and functional specification of our clients. With well over 20 years of experience and expertise, we offer a turnkey solution to your needs.
Please see responsibilities of the position
- Selling the products and services to the clients of the company and convincing them about their usability and advantages
- Call on Corporates, Developers, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Contractors as well as Project Managers and homeowners.
- Searching for opportunities that enhance the sales and benefit the clients
- Making the clients understand about the various products and services.
- Upholding the sales reports, records and other important documents of the local clients
- Maintaining the interactions with the active foreign clients and identifying new clients as well as new business possibilities
- Attending local sales meetings, seminars and conferences arranged within the organization to boost the sales profits of the same
- Developing creative sales initiatives and applying them to improve the financial gains of the organization
- Heading and guiding the sales personnel within the sales section
- Leading the sales section with respect to the attainment of its sales aims, objectives and targets
- Ensuring that his/her sales and supervisory functions are executed correctly as per the given time and within the given budgets of the company
- Meeting the sales quotations and financial targets
- Acting as the main and key resource for generating maximum revenue
- Treating and greeting the clients very well and making them go through the purchasing methods and procedures
- Managing the questions of the clients and clearing all their doubts on the products and services
- Converting the meetings with the international clients into suitable sales opportunities and generating revenues from the same
- Maintaining the daily, weekly, quarterly, half yearly and annual sales reports and records
- Executing some management activities and upholding the list of the active and future clients
- Data and mobile phone will be covered
- A basic salary of ZAR R7500 per month CTC
- A decent commission package depending on gross profit margins.
- A travel package of ZAR R3000
- A proven sales history in construction for at least 7 years
- Valid driver’s license & passport
- Any sales higher education degree in sales & marketing- Not a must
- Any history in the door & windows industry will improve your application.
Please forward your CV to [email protected]