The primary function of this role is to assist the organization and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally handling reception duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and ordering supplies;
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Greet and assisting visitors;
• Reception management;
• Handling ZSE Direct inquiries and providing solutions;
• Handling other routine administrative tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should be studying towards a marketing or communication-related degree.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to converse in multiple official Zimbabwean languages;
• Proactive and ability to multi-task;
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
If you feel you possess the vision, energy, initiatives required and are drawn by the opportunity to make a difference within a successful and innovative organization, please submit your cover letter and CV indicating the position being applied for to [email protected]
Applications for this opportunity close at 4.30 pm on Tuesday the 8th of June 2021.
View more information