Assistant Accountants X 4 :
- Full Time
National Foods prides itself in developing and growing its people!
Due to career progression and promotion, we are thrilled to announce the opening of job opportunities for four assistant accounting roles across our various Business Units: Sales, Maize, Flour and Snacks & Biscuits.
As our budding Assistant Accountant, you will enjoy working and growing within a small team of professionals, reporting to the management accountant as you provide accurate and timely financial analysis to support constructive decision-making.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will take accountability for:
– Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial packs for review and sign-off
– Monthly update of controls checklist and ensure adherence thereof
– Overheads analysis ensuring monthly reports are reviewed and signed off
– Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register ensuring all assets are correctly recorded, depreciated and tagged
– Income tax computations and review of VAT returns
– Monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
Qualifications and Experience
To qualify for this role, you will require the following credentials:
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, together with a CTA or ACCA
– Two years postgraduate experience is essential, as we will require you to take full responsibility for your deliverables from day one
– Computer Literacy with experience working within Microsoft Excel or Sage 100 accounting systems
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are looking to join a leading, well-respected food manufacturer, offering ongoing opportunities for personal and professional progression alongside constant rewards and recognition for excellent performance, National Foods is ready to welcome you to your new home.
As a well-respected company within Zimbabwe, our environment and the extent of our operations offers a diverse range of job opportunities across various business units, and we look forward to growing and developing with you.
If you are looking for purpose, belonging and an opportunity to make an impact, please email [email protected] by Friday, 17 September 2021 latest.