The booker keep will be responsible for day-to-day interactions with farmers through coordination of poultry inputs sales, record keeping, processing payments, and writing weekly and monthly financial reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receipting daily transactions.
• Recording transactions such as incomes, outgoing and various accounts
• Processing payments
• Conducting daily banking activities.
• Writing weekly and monthly financial reports.
• Reconciling reports and present them to third parties
• Carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisors
Qualifications and Experience
• Certificate /Diploma/Degree in Accounting.
• At least 3 years experience in a poultry/farming environment.
• Mature and Self-starter
• Considerable knowledge of the banking systems.
How to Apply
Send your application letter to Not Latter than 18 June 2021 to:
Manica Inclusive Poultry Association
5646 Chingaira Close Nyakamete
Email: [email protected]