Wanted is a Branch & Stocks Controller to join an organisation in the Agro Processing sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Branch & Agent Revenue Generation
- Accountable for all internal branches and Agents demand forecasting & sales planning & budgeting.
- Deliver on sales revenue and volume targets as per business targets across all internal Branches and Agents.
- Accountable for adhoc and scheduled sales reporting.
- Supervise the gathering of market intelligence in different areas of operation and champion implementation of interventions to counter competition and grow sales.
- Ensure compliance with standing business procedures in terms of receipting, cash handling and banking.
- Inventory & Distribution Management
- Accountable for the receiving, warehousing and dispatch of both raw material and finished products at Harare Central warehouse.
- Design, review & implement end to end efficient & effective inventory management control systems & processes.
- Warehouse and distribution planning in line with business and cost control.
- Ensuring stock availability and guard against any stock expiry by communicating and facilitating reallocation of stocks in short supply, slow movers and in high demand.
- Manage the distribution of finished product across all business distribution outlets in line with standing business & regulatory procedures & standards.
- Inventory management and benchmarking holding capacity for warehouses and branches
- Branch & Agents administration
- Ensure all branches are compliant with internal standards, procedures, and regulatory requirements always.
- Negotiate, draft, and implement Agent Contracts and ensure 100% compliance of the same.
- Ensure all branches and agent facilities are maintained and presentable within standards as required by the business from time to time.
- Ensure all outlets are appropriately branded as per business standards as communicated and revised from time to time.
- Creates and maintains a current customer data base for all active, dormant, and prospecting customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer queries and complaints to ensure quality service delivery.
- Job Application Details Qualifications, experience and key competencies Degree in Business Management/ Retail Management/ Supply Chain Management or related Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage. Proficiency in ERP & MS Packages is a must. Minimum 3 years experience in a similar or related environment General appreciation of ISO systems i.e. 9001:2015, 14001: 2015, 45001:2018 Versatile with proven abilities to structuring inventory management systems Demonstrated analytical & problem-solving capabilities. Organized individual with honed inter, intra personal and negotiation skills. Clean Class 4 Drivers License. How to apply: : https://thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Branch--And--Stocks-Controller/1456