In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The role exits to achieve set portfolio targets through account development, sales and account management.
- Compiles market intelligence, consumer and market trends relevant to the brand including, competitor products and market trends and submits a report to the Head – Marketing.
- Participates in commissioned researches and carries out consumer and brand development researches in line with set guidelines.
- Reviews and evaluates brand promotional activities in line with set targets.
- Develops communication briefs for a specific brand category for review and approval by the Head – Marketing.
- Develops the brand communication (advertising and packaging) creative campaign, working with the agency to deliver the agreed brand objectives.
- Executes internal and external communication plan for assigned product category.
- Participates in developing and executing promotional initiatives to profitably increase consumption within budgeted parameters.
- Executes and monitors launched promotions to ensure that the set targets are met.
- Participates in the formulation of branding designs to the for branding the exterior and interior of all customer touch points (shops, containers, retail boards.)
- Captures and tracks all brand expenses and costs (Estimates, Tax Invoices) to ensure it is in-line with brand budget.
- Checks that there is adequate branding material for all activation programs and launches.
- Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Business Management Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent.
- Certification(s) in fields related to Digital Marketing, Website Development and/or Website Optimization.
- A Google Certification is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ hands on and practical experience in a similar role or related environment.
- Ability to use design software e.g. Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Canva etc is a must.
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google AdWord, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft Office will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should also have In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation and with external parties.
- Highly creative individual with a proven track record of innovation, digital transformation.
- Be energized, innovative, and consistent in delivery.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Brand Officer” in the subject area by the 21st of June 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.