BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER :
- Full Time
The Business Development Manager is responsible for helping the organization obtain better brand recognition and financial growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business
opportunities and partnerships.
* Identify trends and customer needs, building short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
* Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration.
* Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
* Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
* Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies,
and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
* Prioritizing successful management of key projects.
* Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Managing Director.
Qualifications and Experience
* Minimum of undergraduate degree in Business Management and/or Marketing.
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) or a postgraduate professional qualification will be an advantage.
* Minimum of 10yrs working experience at a senior managerial level in any of the following sectors; manufacturing, Distribution and/or
* Experience in managing large multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong man-management skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit application letter, detailed CV, Copy of I.D and Qualifications to:
Email: [email protected]