Butchery Supervisor :
The Butchery Supervisor will be responsible for the smooth running of the Butchery section through planning and coordinating workflows for the team. He or she is responsible for Customer Management, Stock Management, Cash Management, and ensuring that maximum productivity is achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Timely production of Butchery reports
• Budgeting, variance analysis, and corrective action
• Credit control (to include Debtors and Creditors management)
• Asset Management
• Productivity analysis and comparison to benchmarks
• Ensure that cashbooks are being reconciled timeously
• Butchery compliance to Safety
• Cuts, grind and prepares the meat for consumers
• Listens to customers and answers their questions related to the services provided to them
• Displays prices, weighs, packages, and displays meats
• Any other administrative duties
Qualifications and Experience
At least 5 “O” Levels.
AT least 3 years experience in butchery management
Traceable record in butchery management and supervision.
Good Marketing and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are to send their CV no later than 22/09/21 to the email address below.
More jobs from Manica Inclusive Poultry Association