- Full Time
A cashier is a staff who is in charge of handling cash in an organization in terms of payments for company purposes and issuing of cash to company staff for departmental use and ensure the transactions are recorded in financial books for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities for Cashier
• Making required payments as well as creating vouchers when required.
• Issuing of receipts, refunds and banking cash accordingly.
• Make change accurately and efficiently
• Deal with returns and refunds as necessary
• Maintain cash control over register drawer and verify if amounts are correct
• Answer customer questions as they arise
• Calculate customer bills through cash register ringing.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications for Cashier
• Certificate in Accounts with a valid practicing license. A diploma will be an added advantage.
• At least 1 year work experience handling money and working with a cashier.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly.
• Proficient cashier and clerical skills.
• Comfortable with Microsoft office, excel to be specific.
• Strong customer service skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; [email protected] not later than 30th April, 2022. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point.