In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Word Impact Ministries is looking for a responsible, proactive church administrator to be responsible for managing the daily operations of the church, through supervising staff and volunteers, managing the church's schedule of events, ensuring the effective use of church income, and keeping accurate records.
To be a successful church administrator, you should be able to handle multiple tasks to ensure the church is well-run, maintained, and staffed. You should be generous, efficient, detail-oriented, and professional.
*Church Administrator Responsibilities:*
1. Managing daily operations and maintaining office supplies and records.
2. Coordinating, planning, and executing church events.
3. Assisting to create budgets, pay bills, oversee payrolls, and track and record church income from donations and sales.
4. Recruiting and hiring staff and volunteers, and overseeing their work and vacation schedules.
5. Handling church communications and publications, creating and distributing bulletins and newsletters.
6. Assisting with scheduling meetings, renting church equipment and facilities, and enforcing church policies for facility use.
7. Building and maintaining relationships with the congregation and community.
*Church Administrator Requirements:*
1. Must be a born again Christian
2. A minimum qualification of a Diploma in business, office management, or related field.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment.
5. Ability to handle stress and problem solve.
6. A commitment to standing as a moral and upstanding representative of the church.
To apply for the church administrator position, send your application letter and CV to [email protected]
*NB: Deadline for applications is FRIDAY 04 JUNE 2021