CLASS 1 -AUTO ELECTRICIAN AND MOTOR MECHANICS :
- Full Time
Looking for Auto-Electricians who have experience in mobile equipment maintenance ( forklift management)
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the workshop foreman.
• Carry out fault diagnosing on gas, petrol, diesel, electric automotive systems to resolve needed repairs.
• Undertake vehicle and trailer electrical re-wiring.
• Performing minor to major fixes on automotive and diesel equipment.
• Testing and repairing of vehicle starting systems.
• Overhauling of starter motors and alternators.
• Meeting set targets by attending allocated vehicle breakdowns.
• Ensure safe operation and maintenance of workshop equipment.
• Submit written vehicle repair job cards after repairs.
• Supervise trainee artisans and general workshop assistants.
• Carrying out any tasks assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
CLASS 1 AUTO ELECTRICS
How to Apply
A subsidiary company of Tobacco Sales Limited