Client Relationship Consultant :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Life Assurance Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinating and managing partnerships/bancassurance 'developing strong relationships with the requisite partners' network, identifying the key decision makers and movers within the organizations help to move marketing campaigns and initiatives forward
• Delivering the company's value propositions and insights to the partnership programme, e.g. market/consumer surveys, behavioral economics support, reinsurance collaboration, product review.
• Leading implementation of new products, product features or enhancements for the partnership programme; tracking performance and KPIs across the programme
• Planning, executing and managing the partnership/bancassurance programme's product insurance lifecycle and processes
• Conducting client workshops for Administrators
• Resolving general policy queries on a daily basis.
• Analysing, segmenting, targeting and positioning the clients on an ongoing basis.
• Growing existing business organically through conversion of legacy policies, upgrading policies and following up on existing stop orders to ensure all staff are on scheme.
• Identifying opportunities for potential business growth.
• Providing input for the formulation of the overall First Mutual Life Business CRM strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Marketing/ Insurance
• 1-year experience in the insurance industry
• Defensive driving certificate is a most
• Tech Savvy
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Highly innovative
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Team Player
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes ((Vs), copies of certificates and
application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 27 October 2021.