Applicants are invited to apply for the following job post
Duties and Responsibilities
• Working closely with the Senior Relationship Officer the job holder will ensure implementation of sales & business growth strategies of micro lending and at the same time ensure quality of the loans portfolio (loans being to individuals and groups and across loan products) under Old Mutual Finance.
• He/she will identify business growth opportunities, acquire clients in area of jurisdiction, provide support first through facilitating opening of CABS Business/Personal Accounts, manage daily account utilization, mobile banking linkage and exposure for usage towards future lending and build a sizeable portfolio in both OMUT deposits (LSF and own account) while ensuring excellent client experience.
• Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
• Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards. Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
• Responds to immediate requirements within procedure. Uses standard administrative techniques to co ordinate own work.
• Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same.
• Technical knowledge is limited to some products and or processes.
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor Of Business Management And Administration Honours: Banking (Financial Services) (Required)
How to Apply
Apply online, visit the website below.
View more information