In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The successful incumbent will be responsible for executing the content acquisition strategy, implementation and effective management of all content development by the business as well as identifying affiliates to distribute this content.
- Promotes content acquisition through identifying distribution partners and affiliates for Sasai business.
- Ensures high quality content is acquired for the platform whilst maintaining business strategic vision.
- Promotes content acquisition through identifying content aggregators, and content owners for Sasai Interactive Services.
- Works with Manager, Content Operations to identify and curate relevant stand- out content to be added to promotional lists for marketing purposes towards meeting the vision of the department.
- Ensures appropriate positioning, titling and wordings are added for all uploaded content files as per Sasai content editorial policy and guidelines.
- Meets set daily, weekly and monthly content acquisition targets.
- Provides support for Sasai content creators and strategic partners to ensure their content receives appropriate attention in order to drive creator activity.
- Ensures content regulatory compliance is adhered per country including licensing, copyrights, digital rights and content rights set.
- Monitors and reviews uploaded user generated content and where required reports community infringements to Manager Content Operations.
- Reviews all content and ensures it has been checked and verified before uploading content to the central server.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A degree in Media Studies or equivalent.
- Experience in Graphic Designing and Editing is key.
- Relevant professional qualification an added advantage.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
Please apply to The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position of “Digital Content Coordinator” in the subject area by the 14th of June 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.