Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of a Digital Marketing and Administrative Assistant at Marcandice Private Limited.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Running and coordinating the day to day marketing and administrative duties of the organization.
• Planning and executing all digital marketing including SEO/SEM marketing data base, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
• Preparing accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
• Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Assisting in the execution of digital media strategies, digital advertising, corporate identity, social media and group digital properties.
• Evaluating important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Developing in-house online content that includes videography, photography and identify the most appropriate stratagem for building a relevant brand.
• Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Managing the petty cash.
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Prepare and monitor invoices.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Coordinate office procedures and;
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate Degree in Marketing supported by a;
• Postgraduate degree, Diploma, Professional Certificate, Higher Certificate in Digital Marketing or a Certified Digital Marketing Expert status.
• Administration diploma or certificate will be an added advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques.
• Proficient in MS Office and Marketing Software as well as knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords and Online analytics
• Understanding of Advanced marketing principles
• Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
• Good understanding of office management and ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
How to Apply
Because of our strict adherence to Covid 19 regulations, All Applications must be sent via email at: [email protected], or [email protected]
Marcandice Pvt Ltd
Block 1, Office 110
Longchen Plaza, Belvedere
Date of Issue: Friday, 18th of June 2021
Deadline: Tuesday, 25nd of June 2021