eCommerce Sales Representative
- Full Time
This role will be focused on developing, implementing, and managing a sales strategy to achieve aggressive sales goals, as well as to aide in the acquisition of new customers to expand the company portfolio.
The individual is expected to be capable of developing strategic online and offline partnerships that will support our fulfillment and sales programs. This individual will be able to use his/her knowledge of the Internet/e-commerce and traditional retail to prospect, cultivate and execute strategic partnerships, with customers, and develop and manage these ongoing relationships.
This position requires a mix of professional sales skills, knowledge of the internet marketplace, and an upbeat, positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, and all other matters related to revenue generation
• Pursue and close key sales opportunities, onboard customers and keep a working relationship
• Work with the directors, internal sales, marketing, and digital team to pursue key prospects
• Provide market feedback to the directors regarding competition, prospect needs and customer feedback
• Build professional and trusting relationships with key customers, leverage existing relationships
• Set and manage client's expectations, regular courtesy calls to solicit needs and feedback
• Create clear, precise, and properly detailed client retention plan
• Initiating sales / new business with potential customers over the phone. (Cold Calling)
• Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales.
• Answering customers' questions on the products/service.
• Meeting set sales targets.
• Keeping up to date with the market regarding promotions/specials.
• Following up on inquiries
• Building relationships with new customer base, maximizing market share
• Assisting with any other functions within the sales & marketing portfolio.
Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant Sales & Marketing qualification
• Previous experience selling into online accounts
• Ability to sell into multiple levels of customers, across multiple product lines
• Knowledge of the online sales process & HubSpot CRM a distinctive advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Teams, Zoom, Google Meet & VoIP an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are looking for the chance to make a big impact on a startup company, we have the job that can meet or exceed your expectations, fill in the Application Form on the link below by no later than the 7th of April 2021:
View more information