Join the inspired family;
If you are passionate about building a career in a digital, agile and customer – centric
organisation, you are highly encouraged to apply for the Econet Graduate Development
Programme. This two year training program will accelerate careers for the selected
candidates. You’ll work across different segments in your fields of study for example
Information Technology, Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, and benefit from
coaching and learning opportunities throughout the duration of the program.
Duties And Responsibilities
Qualifications And Experience
Degree in Marketing/Business Management with at least upper second (2.1) class
· A minimum of six GSCE/GCE Ordinary level passes including English and
Mathematics (i.e. a pass is a C or better).
· A minimum of three Advanced level passes (i.e. a pass is a C or better).
· Relevant Undergraduate degree with a minimum pass of 2.1 degree class or its
· The candidate should be aged 25 years & below as of the 1st of June 2022.
· The Degree Certificates, Transcripts and all other relevant qualifications should
be available and ready for presentation to the company.
· Should be available to start the training on the 1st of June 2022.
- Job Application Details All interested candidates must submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) which shows the following details (among others) – Age of Candidate, Name of the degree programme studied, the degree class, clearly listed Ordinary level and Advanced level results. In addition, all academic certificates and university transcripts should be certified and attached to the application To apply for the above listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/browse-jobs/ . Closing date for all applications is 30 April 2022 Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to