In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Human Capital Connection (Pvt) Ltd has been exclusively retained to manage the recruitment for this senior executive vacancy. The post is located as the Head of a Strategic Business Unit that is integral to the commercial activities of a large and diversified corporate holding company with interests in the Financial Services, Mining, Infrastructure and Energy sectors amongst others.
The filling of this position is a vital aspect of the holding company’s’ expansion into agribusiness on both the national and international stages and consequently our client is seeking applications from proven, agile and aggressive agribusiness professionals,
- Conceptualizing, planning and executing short, medium and long term plans for the SBU.
- Managing a team of dynamic specialized professionals at all levels towards the achievement of the unit’s goals and objectives.
- Identifying and capitalizing on sector opportunities and market inefficiencies.
- Forming and maintaining beneficial relationship s with all organizational stake holders
- Analyzing, interpreting and documenting the SBUs performance for upward reporting to the Group CEO.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of the SBU including submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Responsible for implementation and management of all agricultural projects
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of five years recent related traceable work experience in business, marketing, managing agricultural projects, or a related field
- Excellent track record of high level / high stakes engagement with clients, producers, industry regulators and state actors.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills combined with demonstrable client relationship management skills.
- Excellent work ethic including the ability to manage multiple tasks and efficiently prioritize work.
- Ability to motivate, manage and lead a team of professionals as their primary agenda setter.
Kindly submit all CVs to [email protected] .
Closing Date and Time: 18th June 17:00 hrs. (CAT)