Head of Customer Service :
- Full Time
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks for primary and secondary schools in Zimbabwe.
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill in the post of a Head of Customer Service.
The incumbent will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager. The duties and responsibilities include:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure good customer retention by providing excellent and professional services.
• Consistently cross-sell and up-sell company’s products and services during customer interaction.
• Communicating with clients and customers about their experiences with a product or service.
• Registration and creation of New Customer accounts into the system’s database.
• Creating or updating pricelists of products on offer.
• Taking or processing orders for a product or service.
• Monitor and assign duties to the Delivery Officers.
• Listening to customer concerns and working to resolve the issues.
• Pro-actively contact customers with surveys and special offers and sometimes reactively solve any problems that might cause the company to lose customers.
• Doing sales communications by creating and delivering the best message through the best means to the target audience.
• Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
• Study competition to find new ways to retain customers.
Qualifications and Experience
Requirements and qualifications:
1. A diploma or degree in Sales & Marketing/Education or related field is preferred.
2. Proven experience of at least 3 years working in sales and marketing leadership roles.
3. Teaching experience is an added advantage.
4. Working knowledge of computer systems like Sage Evolution/ PASTEL is an added advantage.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates must email their application, current CVs, copies of educational or professional qualifications to [email protected] on or before 14 October 2021.
**Clearly state the POSITION you are applying for in the subject line of your email** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.