Industrial Psychology Consultants (Pvt) Ltd has been contracted by the Tobacco Industry Marketing Board (TIMB) to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitable candidate for the position of Human Resources and Administration Manager.
Overall Job Purpose
The position exists to support the overall strategic business objectives of the organisation through establishing and administering policies and practices that foster the desire deployment relationships and the identification and evaluation of areas of competitive advantage through the development of human resources and organisational capabilities that add value to the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing the human capital strategy that support the achievement of short-term, medium-term and long-term organisational strategic goals
- Standardising the Human Capital systems and practices so that they would be aligned with the best practice prevailing in the industry
- Formulating the human capital budget that feeds into the overall organisational budget
- Leading change management and organizational development initiatives in line with the business strategy.
- Developing strategies and policies that will reward and compensate employees competitively
- Implementing a computerized HR information system to facilitate achievement of organisational objectives effectively
- Resolving any industrial relations matters that may arise in line with the provisions of the Labour Act and any other applicable statutory laws to foster a harmonious industrial relations environment
- Leading the recruitment and selection process in line with best recruitment practices
- Initiate development and regular review of human resources policies and procedures that support the corporate strategy
- Initiating and implementing need based training and development programs to capacitate the employees with the requisite skills and competencies to perform as expected
- Job Application Details Qualifications and Experience BSc Honours in Human Resources Management/ any other relevant Social Sciences Degree At least 7 years of relevant experience and 3 years of which must have been at a senior managerial position IPMZ Diploma is an added advantage Interested applicants are requested to apply on http://bit.ly/2ZsyekL Closing Date for applications is Friday 26 February 2021 at 1600hours