ICT Officer :
- Full Time
Overseeing the ICT Department processes and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Systems Administration including software installations and configurations
2. Management of Company social media platforms
3. Designing e-marketing material
4. Hardware maintenance and provision of technical assistance to Staff
5. Resolving IT issues and staff training on IT matters
6. Management of Company communication systems and devices
7. Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve issues
8. Provide technical assistance with computer hardware & software
9. Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person or electronical devices
10. Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology
11. Analyse records and logs to spot underlying trends
12. Participate in business wide meetings to provide insight
13. Any other duties as assigned by the Superior
Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems or equivalent is a must.
2. Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in same or similar role.
3. Has a thorough understanding of available technology and researches to learn about innovative solutions and new releases.
4. Must have good communication skills and be a team player
5. Be mature and able to delegate and supervise effectively
How to Apply
Written applications from persons meeting the above criteria together with detailed resumes and copies of qualifications should be sent by 10th January 2022 to:
NB: The Company will only consider and respond to candidates meeting the above specifications and should applicants not receive any communication within two weeks of closing date of applications, they are requested to please accept that their applications have not been successful.