ICT Sales and Marketing Executive :
- Full Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable information technology sales associate to promote and sell our IT solutions. In this role, your duties will include familiarizing yourself with the technical specifications of our products, assessing clients' IT needs and demonstrating our IT solutions to potential clients.
To ensure success as an information technology sales associate, you should exhibit extensive sales experience in an IT solutions environment, as well as in-depth knowledge of IT industry trends. Information technology sales associates ensure that their IT sales expertise translates to increased sales revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
Actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities
* Proactive prospecting, building, winning and account management of new customer base built by sales person.
* Primary selling of company products and services.
* Take responsibility for identifying new market opportunities.
* To be responsible for the continual targeting of new accounts all to be delivered against agreed targets in an agreed time frame.
* To be responsible for the on-going management of customer base.
* To liaise with key internal departments.
* Adhering to and developing our Business Management System.
* Ensuring maintenance and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management to improve sales effectiveness
* Providing all necessary information to ensure that customers orders are processed in an efficient manner
* Attend all sales meeting and training courses as and when requested by Management.
* Keep fully up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by our competitors
* Develop and adapt the role to meet the expectations of future business developments, opportunities and expansion.
* Any other relatable tasks and duties as directed by the Management Team
Qualifications and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* A minimum of two year's sales experience selling ICT/Telecoms/Date/Software.
* Have experience selling into and managing a variety of accounts across small medium and large organisations
* Ability to travel to clients across and occasionally to ROI
* Out of hours working may occasionally be required