INVOICING CLERK – (GWERU) :
- Full Time
Applications are invited for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the Invoicing Clerk position for Gweru Maize Mill Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Daily Invoicing functions.
• Checking of Inventory.
• Attending to customer’s calls and complaints.
• Updating of Financial databases, generating purchase orders, picking slips and invoices.
• Resolving billing errors.
• Any Other duties.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal person must possess the following:
• CIMA / SAA / Accounting / Business Management / Marketing Degree or any other relevant qualification.
• 1 year experience
• Must have a strong understanding of FMCG business
• Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
How to Apply
Candidates who possess the qualifications and experience should send their detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] not later than 15 June 2022.
Indicate position applied for in the subject field.