LOYALTY MARKETING EXECUTIVE :
- Full Time
You will lead Marketing efforts in order to drive member acquisition growth, engagement, and retention. You will oversee the development and successful implementation of strategic Loyalty Marketing Programs and cultivate productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders (partner, corporate, property, and vendor contacts). All duties are performed in accordance with departmental and Devine Assignments policies, practices, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads strategy and execution to design and refine new and existing multi?channel Loyalty Marketing programs, contact strategy, and campaigns to promote Devine Assignments Rewards loyalty program.
• Demonstrates strong financial and marketing acumen to acquire new members and construct programs and offers that improve member engagement and retention.
• Manages and cultivates ongoing business relationship with Direct Marketing, Brand Marketing, Social Media, Paid Media, PR, and other marketing teams to execute best?in?class member marketing communications.
• Sets and manages marketing budget, across multiple channels in partnership with internal marketing teams that lead paid media, social media, print, direct mail, on?property, email, web, and mobile.
• Partners with Loyalty Marketing and Operations teams across the enterprise to execute loyalty marketing campaigns while ensuring that all properties are trained and in compliance with guidelines and regulatory requirements.
• Partners with Technology, Digital, and Data (TDD) teams to leverage new loyalty management platform to identify and deliver solutions to automate or streamline member experience.
• Develops and executes multi?year strategic plans to achieve customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and profitability targets.
• Leads the creation and execution of comprehensive Loyalty Marketing plans and promotions to include strategic objectives, KPIs/metrics, and tactics.
• Internally markets Loyalty Marketing programs to venues to encourage active participation and achieve program goals.
• Partners with internal marketing and brand marketing to ensure employees and members are aware of and educated about Loyalty Marketing programs.
• Evaluates program effectiveness by providing direction and collaborating with Enterprise Analytics to lead the development of program dashboards, performing ad hoc analyses, identifying trends, and executing action plans for continuous improvement.
• Creates a collaborative work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction.
• Ensures quality hiring and training and supports succession planning that reflects the company’s diversity commitment.
• Perform other job?related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business, Hotel Administration, or equivalent experience.
• 1+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.
• 2 + years’ experience in a management position in one of the following fields: loyalty marketing, partnership marketing, direct marketing, gaming industry, brand marketing, hospitality, or related field.
• Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or related discipline.
• Previous experience within Loyalty Marketing and/or Direct Marketing.
• Previous experience working within a large loyalty program.
• Specialized knowledge of multiple functional areas including loyalty marketing, CRM, direct marketing, analytics, operations, technology, e?commerce, casino, finance, promotions, events, and compliance.
• Previous experience working in a similar setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Proven ability to translate organizational objectives, research insights and other relevant data into marketing plans and multi?year strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and plan, organize, and execute complex and multiple projects with timeliness and accuracy.
• Well?developed interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
• Professional and polished public speaking and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work product, with consistency, accuracy and completeness.
• Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and innovative ideas and communicate them effectively.
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing technology, data analysis, financial analysis, and marketing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
How to Apply
Send detailed cv clearly specifying the job you are applying for to [email protected]
We are in the entertainment and hospitality industry