Market Analyst (Consultant)
Background to the consultancy
Mashambanzou Care Trust is implementing the “Education for life project”: Partnering with schools, communities, authorities and stakeholders to promote equity of access to quality schooling and education system strengthening in resource-constrained areas of Zimbabwe, in Zvimba Rural District wards (24, 25, 26 & 35). The project seeks to promote equity of access to quality schooling and education system strengthening in resource-constrained areas of Zimbabwe.
Duties and Responsibilities
The consultant is expected to:
• To conduct interviews with focal persons responsible for the projects and gain comprehensive information vital for the market analysis.
• To identify markets and link the same markets with schools Income Generating Activities (IGAs) for poultry.
• Improve and enhance the supply chain of selected schools in an effort to create profitability and sustainably in their projects.
• Produce guiding and relevant business plans for the schools involved in the IGAs.
• To provide a comprehensive and detailed report factoring in practical recommendations and areas that need improvement for the school poultry projects.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Degree in Marketing or Business management or related field.
• Experience in working with small to medium businesses.
• Experience in the humanitarian field
• Must have excellent and demonstrable child safeguarding skills
How to Apply
A Technical and Financial proposal not exceeding 3 pages should be submitted to MCT, including a CV of the lead consultant of not more than 3 pages. A sample of similar work should also be submitted.
The complete bidding proposal documents should be submitted electronically to [email protected] clearly marked “CONSTULTANT FOR MARKERT ANALYSIS”.
Mashambanzou Care Trust does not charge any advance fee, application or processing fees. In addition MCT does not solicit, screen or discriminate on the basis of HIV /AIDS status. Only shortlisted consultants will be contacted within 1 week from the closing date.