In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells.
Duties And Responsibilities
*To attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
*Promote businesses, services, products, or brands.
*They develop marketing and pricing strategies generate new business leads and oversee marketing department staff.
* They also manage marketing budgets and analyze trends.
* Increasing brand awareness and market share.
* Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
* Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
* Managing the marketing department’s staff.
* Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
* Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
* Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
Qualifications And Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
At least two years experience as a marketing manager.
Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] and send a video explaining their work experience to 0718791042 (WhatsApp) N: B if you send a CV without a video your CV won't be considered