In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Marketing Officer: Envision Zimbabwe Women’s Trust (EZWT)
Deadline: 21 July 2021
- Envision Zimbabwe Women’s Trust is a local NGO focusing on women’s and girl’s empowerment. We are seeking someone to fill the vacancy for a Marketing Officer for a social enterprise. The duration of the initial contract is 6 months with a possibility of renewal based on performance. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management. The successful candidate must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and sound knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. We are looking for an excellent communicator, who is confident in presenting to a wide range of audiences.
Duties and responsibilities include
- The Marketing Officer is expected to: Drive the implementation of marketing strategies; Provide administrative and operational support in implementation of social enterprise;
- Follow-up with partners to guarantee smooth implementation of administrative and operational activities of the social enterprise;
- Maintain up-to-date files and records of social enterprise documentation;
- Support the timely preparation and submission of progress reports, donor reports, project reviews, financial reports, audit reports and any other required reports;
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness;
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.); Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the organization’s presence;
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics; Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution;
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth;
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses; Present the products to a variety of audiences.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role;
- Sound knowledge of marketing techniques and principles;
- Knowledge and a passion for the protection and promotion of women’s rights and gender equality will be added advantage;
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and marketing software;
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach;
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field; Able to proactively address potential issues; Highly motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Strong language skills in both English and Shona, written and oral.
Applications should be clearly marked Marketing Officer Vacancy Position and should be sent to [email protected] Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.