- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to produce Sales by providing point-of -purchase and shelf management service.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure that stores, shelves are stocked with the right types and quantities of products.
• Display, arrange, price and rotate products in store.
• Maintain stores shelves by removing dated or damaged products.
• Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake.
• Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and best sellers.
• Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data.
• Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers stores and distributors.
• Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
• Monitor stock movement and consider Markdowns, promotions, price changes and clear outs etc.
• Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
Qualifications and Experience
• At least 5 Ordinary Level subjects including English Language.
• A certificate in till operating / Merchandiser will be an added advantage.
• 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
• Attention to Detail
• Good communication and customer service practices
• Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to forward CVs to [email protected] with the subject Merchandiser