Employer: KingsleyIrons Recruitment Services
A New Business Development Consultant role will be focused on the business development for multiple HR and Talent Management Systems
As a Business Development Consultant, you'll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and achieve the Company’s objectives. The successful BD should be highly energetic, an “over-achiever” with drive to meet or exceed targets. Strong people and presentation skills will be essential as you’ll be communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, across different levels of Stakeholders.
There’s an exciting growth development plan in place for this role, as well as a lucrative Commission Structure, to allow for lots of money to be made!
- 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, HR or similar
- Minimum 3 to 5 years business development experience
- Previous experience in sales role, preferably in learning / talent solutions sales
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- Financial and Business Acumen
Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Manage Sales funnel activities against the Business Target, and report on it accurately in different forums and formats frequently.
• Research new opportunities
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively
• System Demonstration setup and presentation
• Strategic thinking and carrying out necessary planning
• Compile client contracts and proposals in accordance to the business rules
• Manage and report on leads, sales and Invoices
For similar vacancies and more exciting opportunities please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, please submit your CV and a copy of your ID and Qualifications to [email protected] kingsleyirons.co.za . Please quote the TITLE of this vacancy in the subject line of your email as reference. Our consultants will assess your suitability to the vacancy. Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful, however we will retain your CV and details on our database in accordance with POPIA and will contact you in the near future should a suitable position become available.