Parts Counter Salesperson - Harare (Motor Industry NEC Grade 7)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced prospective applicants to fill in the above-mentioned position which has arisen at our Msasa Branch.
Reports to: Parts Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve sales targets through effectively selling parts and prospecting of new business.
• Identify replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions
• Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
• Prepare quotations requested by retail customers, fleet owners and workshops.
• Issue and track parts sales quotations and record lost sales on a monthly basis.
• Assists with data gathering for parts sales and market intelligence database.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with both existing and prospective customers.
• Provide service technicians with parts as required.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications. Knowledge and Experience
• Diploma in Marketing or Sales discipline or related.
• Two years' experience in sales and marketing
• Experience in the Motor industry
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service and customer focus
• Good interpersonal and social skills to communicate at all levels.
• Good computer skills
How to Apply
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Copies of qualification
should be emailed to:
Closing Date: 28 June 2021