Personal Assistant :
- Full Time
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above vacant position of Personal Assistant. Webdev (Pvt) Ltd is Zimbabwe’s leading web hosting, online marketing, e-commerce, online payments, and web development company, a multi-award-winning company, and a market leader. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for carrying out administrative work on behalf of the Managing Director. The role of a PA is to free the Managing Director’s time from organizing and administrative tasks so that the MD can spend maximum time on strategic tasks. The PA will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the office of the Managing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
• acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Managing Director.
• booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
• organizing events and conferences
• reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Excellent self-management skills (both organisation and time-management)
• typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• managing e databases and filing systems on behalf of the Managing Director
• implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum two years’ experience of administration or personal assistant work
• Degree in any Business-related Degree, HND in secretarial studies
• experience in a fintech and ICT industry shall be an added advantage
• Discretion and trustworthiness
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Tact and diplomacy
• Communication skills
• Proficient with Google Workspace Tools (google meet, google drive, google sheets, google chat, google slides)
• A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software
How to Apply
Interested individuals who are interested and meet the above criteria should apply as follows;
Click to follow this link; https://forms.gle/7f1T8mLo9RMZkMTQ7 and complete the Application form by 8 October 2021.
No direct e-mails and no canvassing.
Only Application forms will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
View more information Login to Apply or Register to Apply