Cassava Smartech is looking for versatile and dynamic Regional Account Executives to join its digital library team. The main purpose of the role is to achieve set sales portfolio targets through account development, sales and account management to drive and sustain superior business performance.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Champions new business acquisition by formulating sales plans, conducting market presentations, assessment surveys and identifying leads in allocated portfolios.
• Drives revenue generation by negotiating sales deals with channel partners and key accounts in line with sales targets.
• Tracks sales performance for each channel partner (brand ambassadors, agents, merchants) and key accounts in line with agreed territorial targets.
• Analyses channel performance, potential & viability and recommends appropriate action to the business.
• Prospects for and carries out regular trade channel visits to track sales performance and manage customer queries.
• Plans for account growth per individual corporate customer account and maps the distribution of trade channels within the territory.
• Prospects for potential trade channel partners, maps the distribution of trade channels identifies gaps to achieve set distribution benchmark.
• Identifies and alerts the technical team of uncovered territories where opportunities exist.
•Tracks channel partners’ performance and recommends support and incentives for growth.
•Influences brand visibility in strategic partners’ centres through providing point of sale material.
•Recommends to the business on corporate body sponsorship and business partnering events.
•Advises on required network coverage sites to align network coverage to areas of economic activity.
•Performs any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A Degree Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
• A vocational qualification in sales will be an added advantage.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
• A relevant vocational or professional qualification will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills,
• Innovative & adaptable.
• Honesty & integrity is a must.