Strategy development and execution
- Developing the predominately retail and corporate Life Product strategy for the region/countries, in support of the region/country’s business strategy.
- Responsibility for innovative new product development and the management of the existing book of products ensuring the business meets both customer and shareholder expectations
- Where relevant, assist with the design, development and implementation of customer Rewards schemes and product development and management supporting Integrated Financial Services aspirations and implementation.
- Ensuring robust governance of all Life Product development, enhancement and management.
- Track performance and take up of new or revamped products.
- Being the “design authority” (in conjunction with the value chain partners - Service, IT, Customer, Digital, Distribution and Marketing) of the end to end life product solution.
- Working with all stakeholders to determine the country-by-country life product roll-out plan.
- Global and local market research regarding all in country product propositions and technical detail
- Continually reviewing, identifying and promoting best practices and opportunities for improvement to the processes and organisation based on observation and lessons learned.
- Managing and leading life product resources across geographies.
- Operating in a multi-located team environment and development of a community of life product resources, across geographies.
- Developing skills and competencies of life product resources.
- Degree in actuarial science
- Qualified actuary.
- At least 10 years’ product development/ management or related experience in the insurance industry.
Candidate's must be residents of Zimbabwe, Nigeria or Kenya
To apply click HERE