Develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the bank’s Mass customers
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Focus Areas
• Sales activity planning to support branch sales strategy
• Conduct sales visits and presentations of bank products to prospective leads
• Timeous processing of branch applications for products and services
• Management of a portfolio of customers including revenue generation and accountability.
• Drive the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality advice, recommendations and solutions to customers.
• Continually identify opportunities for improvements intended to grow the reputation of BancABC segments service and proposition.
• Adopt a “hands on” approach to client contact and follow up to support relationship management of portfolio.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets, banking and other products and services in order to match our offering with client needs.
• Take ownership of, and delivery of individual sales and revenue targets.
• Effectively manage referred clients to deliver financial targets.
• Provide a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with BancABC. Additionally, generate target market referrals as a result.
• Maintain and update accurate client information.
• Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance, CRM and KYC policies (both internal and external) and communicate to clients as appropriate.
• Build productive relationships with referral sources, within the branch network, instilling a sense of teamwork and pro-activity with client referral.
• Pro-actively participate as a member of the Relationship Management team contributing towards team targets and promoting teamwork.
• Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing
• IOBZ Diploma is an added advantage
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a Sales/Relationship Management or similar role.
• Demonstrated success in a Relationship Management, sales background preferably within the Mass Market segment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Efficient time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
• Excellent communicator and motivator.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written [other language depending on the country].
Job Related Knowledge
• Broad based knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
• Knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment.
• Ability to research and aggressively source new business through own initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to network and build own portfolio of contacts to maximize referral network.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Relationship Officer” indicating the Branch of your choice.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 2 July 2021 1630hrs.