Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships Specialist :
- Full Time
The incumbent will be responsible for operationalizing CARE’s Resource Mobilisation strategy and providing overall coordination, planning, development and management of CARE public and private fundraising efforts as well as ensuring systems are in place, monitoring progress towards the achievements of CARE Resource Mobilisation targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key duties and Responsibilities
• Supports the development of the resource mobilization strategy, keep it up to date, followed-up on, and evaluated
• Explores new business opportunities as per CARE business plan and resource mobilisation strategy and in supervision from the ACD-P
• Coordinates proposal development processes in collaboration with the RBDU team, drawing from technical knowledge and evidence from CARE programs.
• Liaises with RBDU staff and other program and program support (Finance, HR, Admin) staff in designing program proposals and ensure compliance with donor guidelines
• Contributes to writing and packaging of successful funding applications (concepts, EOI, proposals) as needed.
• Ensures that resource mobilisation trackers are up to date including targets, concepts, ideas, proposals.
• Contributes to capacity statements in line with funding opportunities and resource mobilisation strategy.
• Ensures that after-action reviews are conducted systematically after each submission.
• Conducts donor research in line with the mobilisation strategy
• Promotes dialogue and information sharing with CARE Extended SMT on potential partnerships and donor strategies/policies (governments as well as private sector)
• Support the development of the partnerships strategy in collaboration with ACD-P and other RBDU team members.
• Revises tools (e.g due diligence, capacity assessment) and ensure processes are in place and documented.
• Conducts partner/donor mapping and other analysis.
• Represents CARE at national stakeholder forums/networks, consultative sessions and CARE International resource mobilization platform as need be.
• Supports new partnership identification and cultivation of new and old partners.
• Leads on institutional and corporate engagement in line with CARE Partnership strategy.
• Supports the development and tracking of the policy engagement strategy under the leadership of the ACD and Project Managers.
Qualifications and Experience
• Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, International Relations or other related fields
• 5-7years relevant experience in resources mobilization in a large INGO setting or any developmental related
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to operate independently and also as part of a team
How to Apply
Click Here To Apply
View more information