In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in , at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
This role shall assist the manufacturing company to plan their production and sales volume demand and requirements ahead for the market across sectors.
You should be a business analytical planner – and retain the ability and skill in the execution of duties by assisting management and the business development division with production of specialised product information to the market on a daily – weekly and monthly basis.
As an expert for demand planning – network optimization and capacity planning; you are required to provide information for current and future projects, monthly consumer/market demand plans – consumption models, investment appraisals – and production strategy optimization and integration of business models.
Relevant skills are required and could be a combination;
- B Eng degree in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Supply Chain or Operations Research with a post graduate Finance qualification.
- Alternatively, B Acc/MSc Finance with Manufacturing Engineering qualification.
- You should retain 2 – 5 years’ work experience in a manufacturing planning environment.
- Sales & Operations planning experience, preferably in a multi plant manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in capacity modelling for manufacturing plan
- Computer skills and ability to build network optimization models
- Investment analysis experience.
- The capability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and develop and analyse detailed numerical plans is a requirement.