Sales Associate :
- Full Time
You will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company asset(s)
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisement
• Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
• Communicate customer requests to management
• Participate in daily and year-end inventory and cycle counts
• Accurately complete applications to include calculation of income and ability to repay and updating of confidential customer information without error.
• Guard all customer confidential information against errors, miscalculations and incorrect dissemination of their data.
• Any task deemed requested by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to apply
• Diploma/Degree in sales/business management/accounting/marketing or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• 6 Months of Sales Experience
How to Apply
Send you application letter and cv to email address [email protected]